Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekends End Way Too Soon.......

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and if possible I hope you were able to celebrate a father in your life!  I wasn't able to spend Father's Day with my daddy who I love dearly, but I was able to spend it with my sweet husband who has been a daddy to our kiddos since 1993. I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful daddy my husband is to our kids.  He has always been there for the kids when they needed him, no questions asked.
And......he is just as devoted to his animals! As you can see, there are three things in this world that makes my sweetie very happy.....ME, his kids, and his animals!!!!


This awesome man and I spent most of the weekend working on the chicken run and it has came a long way, but we still are not finished. Early mornings and late evenings made dents in all there is to do, but the midday heat sure slowed us down at times.  The following pictures are some of the activities that went on at Itty Bitty Acres this weekend!









We planted five Butterfly bushes and surrounded them with fencing so the birdies don't eat them, made a center support system to keep the netting up higher, and made a gate to go into the chicken run.  Still not done, but we made a lot of progress. When the run is finished we will start on the coop.  Baby steps, definitely baby steps.  
Well that was my weekend in a nutshell, how was yours?
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment