Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stress Is Such A Mess!

I know that the Good Lord will never give us more than we can handle, but do you ever wish that maybe He didn't think you were quite so strong??????

Found out today that our corporate office is going to start doing a lot and I mean the main part, of my job. It is a company wide change.  What does that mean for me? Well I am a bookkeeper and the main part of my job, the part that I do EVERYDAY, will no longer need to be done by me.   So what will I do in the time it usually takes me to do those things? More importantly, why would they need bookkeepers in their stores if the main office can do the majority of it from there?  That is my question, but I am not getting any answers.   

Suffice it to say, I am stressed.  Although my husband is the official breadwinner in our family, my income is what allows us to have all of our feathered friends and fur buddies, plus pay for my kiddo's cars, and college education for my kiddos.  I was told not to worry because I do a lot more than just accounting, but.......yea I worry.  Seems logical to me that if they are doing away with the bookkeeping duties in their stores then that means they plan to do away with the bookkeepers.

I know I need to just have faith and turn it over to God, but you know as a mere human being, I am pointing more to the freaked out/stressed out side of things instead of the Let Go And Let God side of things.   So I am asking that everyone please pray for me. Pray that I will give my worries over to GOD and that no matter what is in store for me, it will be for the best.
God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment