Thursday, June 13, 2013

Peace

Peace. Isn't that what we all want? Good old peace of mind.  After some potentially scary news(job related) yesterday, I stressed out, freaked out, and blew everything out of proportion I am sure.  Today after spending the day at work worrying and then coming home and as I pulled into my driveway I could see my horses grazing in the side lot, I could see the goats in their pen chilling out and I realized that if I would just let go and let God handle my job situation that all would be fine.  In that moment, I just let go.  Wow why didn't I do that yesterday?  I slept very little last night worrying about my job and what I should have been doing was praying for God's guidance. Not sure why we choose to hold onto worry but we do!  I came on in the house and when I got on my facebook page this is what I found:
Perfect. Wouldn't you say? Thank you Holly Parper for this. I needed it more than you know.
So I can honestly say that I have officially got my "happy" back and peace in my heart because I am confident that the Good Lord will steer me in the right direction.  Everyone have a fantastic evening.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment