Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

We have had a pretty low key afternoon. Went treasure hunting at a farmers old place that has a bunch of dilapidated buildings on it that he is planning to tear down. We pulled down some awesome tongue and groove wood that my sweetie used to make a bench for the breeze way in the barn. The base of the bench is an old pallet and some scrap lumber and the top is the wood we found today.



I found several old bed springs.  Can't wait to use those to do some crafting!  I finished painting the craft storage unit that we have been working on. I will post pictures at a later date.  Did a little bit of housework and now I am starting supper.
A pretty nice Sunday afternoon if I do say so myself.   :)  Hope everyone else had a great Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment